LDF is one of the UKs fastest growing drainage maintenance companies. Established in 2006, LDF have been providing its drain maintenance services to commercial, residential, retail, education, healthcare and local authority sector clients.
Due to our continuing growth and rapid expansion, we are always looking for talented and passionate individuals seeking careers in Technical Services, Business Development, Marketing… and more.
Please send your CV in the first instance to email@example.com, including details of the position you are applying for.
We currently have 3 vacancies available. Please scroll down to find out more…
(1) Lining/Patch Repair Senior Drainage Engineer
We are actively seeking a specialist Lining/Patch Repair Drainage Engineer to work within, and across, the Central London area. This is a full-time vacancy and will involve you in providing a range of emergency and contracted services to both commercial and domestic customers. You will need to:
- Carry out a range of service associated with the cleaning, clearance, repair and maintenance of our customer’s drains
- Deliver a high standard of customer service and technical expertise
- Operate in accordance with H&S and Quality procedures
- Maintain standard of company service vehicle and equipment
- Accurately record job details via internal and client systems
- Communicate effectively with clients and London Drainage Facilities colleagues to ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times.
- Have a positive can-do-attitude
- Be flexible in your working hours (including time “on call” out-of-hours)
- Ideally have relevant experience
- Hold a full driving licence
- Ability to work in a positive environment and develop your skills
- Competitive salary package
We are currently on the lookout for a new Estimator to work alongside our Operations/Customer Services Departments. You will be mainly responsible for working out how much it is going to cost to supply the services we provide to our clients. At London Drainage Facilities, your typical work activities will involve:
- Researching and assessing information from a variety of sources in order to prepare accurate estimates
- Finding out what the client wants
- Researching materials, equipment and labour costs
- Collecting quotes from material suppliers and sub-contractors
- Planning job timescales
- Assessing the levels of risk on a project
- Analysing company data, exchange rates and prices, using software packages
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work
- Helping with bids for new contracts and supporting buying activities
- Monitoring the stages of a project to make sure that costs are kept in line with forecast.
(3) Senior Engineer’s and Engineer Assistants
We are always on the lookout for experienced Drainage Engineer’s and Assistants specialising in a range of disciplines. This includes general unblock via High Pressure Water Jetting and/or Electro-Mechanical Coring machinery, CCTV Surveys, Lining, Excavations, Installations, Confined Space Entry etc.
To register your interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, including details of the position you are applying for.