10 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Drainage Companies
Tuesday, July 30th, 2019
There’s More to Us Than Meets the Eye!
Drainage companies offer a wide range of services, delivered in a way that suits you. Here’s everything you need to know!
You may think that there isn’t much to know about drainage companies, but you’re wrong! From the services that we offer to the variety of our experience, there’s so much to learn about our Drainage Company.
The facts every client needs to know:
- You may be surprised, but a lot of drainage companies find success through word of mouth recommendation. 86% of our business came from repeat customers last year, thanks to the outstanding service that we deliver in the area. So, it can pay to ask around!
- When it comes to keeping your drains clear, regular maintenance is just as important as addressing problems when they occur. We provide a comprehensive drain maintenance service, so that you won’t be caught out by any unpleasant surprises.
- Calling out a drainage company to address a problem shouldn’t be a chore, and you certainly shouldn’t have to wait a long time for help. We pride ourselves on our speedy response times, reaching those clients who need it in as little as two hours.
- A drainage company doesn’t just have one area of expertise. We deal with commercial, residential, retail, education, healthcare and local authority sector clients on a daily basis. So, whatever a job involves or where it is, we’ll be able to rise to the challenge.
- You may be surprised to hear that cutting-edge technology is involved in the unblocking of drains. Here at London Drainage, we combine the tools and techniques that we trust along with drain jetting and other innovative methods.
- If your drains develop a problem during the night, a weekend, or a public holiday, it’s all too easy to despair. There’s no need to though, not when we are available 24/7! We’re ready to come and help you out every day of the year, so you never need to panic when you call us.
- A reputable drainage company will always put an emphasis on health and safety. Focusing on site audits and accreditation, training, risk assessment and method statements, we make sure that the work we carry out falls in line with all current legislation.
- You may think that the services offered by drainage companies are all the same. Well, that couldn’t be further from the truth! With a true industry leader such as ourselves, you’ll find that each service is tailored to your unique needs.
- The service does not stop after we have left your property. We are always on hand to offer advice, so that you can be sure that your newly clean drains are operating just how they should be.
- Drainage companies offer other services too, such as CCTV site surveys that can help to identify any existing problems. If you want to know what else we can offer, don’t be afraid to ask!
Get in touch with us today!
Now that you know everything that you need to know about drainage companies, including us, you can go ahead and book an appointment as soon as it suits you. Blocked drains can seriously impact on the smooth running of a business or home, so don’t delay!